- Payment are to be made before the 1 st Lesson of the courses.
- The Centre will be closed on all Public Holidays and no make-up classes will be given. Each student will receive a class schedule for each term, stating the date and time of their respective classes.
- To facilitate effective learning, we require full attendance at all lessons. We have a lesson plan which requires students to complete the lessons to achieve good results. To discourage absenteeism, no refunds or make-up lessons will be given for non-attendance. In the event of missing lesson due to medical lesson due to medical reasons, valid medical certificates must be produced and students are expected to proactively seek their respective educators for make-up lessons.
- If the child is ill or suffering contagious disease, parents/ guardians are advised not to bring the child to the Centre. If the child is discovered to have fallen ill when the Centre, the staff will actively contact the parents/guardians; or place the child under quarantine until the parents/guardians arrive; or seek professional medical attention in urgent situations. Parents/Guardians will bear the full expenses incurred.
- Monies paid for registration, material costs and course fees are not refundable. For withdrawal prior to the entry date, there will be a cancellation fee of $50.
Exclusion of Liability
Please be expressly informed that while we endeavor to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of our students at our premises and while participating in our off-site activities, we do not under any circumstances whatsoever and howsoever caused accept any liability for any death, injury, loss, or expense which may be caused or experienced by any of our students or participants.
In the unfortunate event of any such occurrence happening and in the event any liability may attach to us, our liability in all cases shall be strictly and solely limited to the fees paid by the affected student for his/her course or such off-site activity, whichever is the lesser.
Parents are advised to take out such insurance cover of their children as they deem appropriate and in this regards may contact our administrative team at email@example.com.